A class of its own. Comfortable, stylish,luxury 3BHK residences.
- Close to geographical center of Mumbai at Kurla West. Therefore accessible equally easily from the eastern and the wetern suburbs as well as from South Mumbai and Navi Mumbai.
- 3kms from Bandra Kurla complex.
- 10 mins walking distance from Vidyavihar station.
- Direct bus service from Vidyavihar station to Kohinoor city.
- Direct bus link to Andheri, Sion,Bandra, Vidyavihar, Ghatkopar, Mulund and South Mumbai.
- Great proximity from international and domestic airport.
Booking amount is 20%. 2 years maintainence amount to be paid at the time of posession. Rate includes covered parking.
2 basement car parking space.
Clubhouse membership free,security system with video door phone,gas pipeline,living room with french windows and sit out deck
- Chembur - 
- Thane - 
- Malad (W) - 
- Andheri (E) - 
- Mira Road - 
- Goregaon - 
- Kandivali (W) - 
- Andheri (W) - 
- Nallasopara (W) - 
- Boisar (W) - 
- Kharghar - 
- Malad E - 
- Kandivali (E) - 
- Wadala - 
- Bandra West - 
- Juhu - 
- Dadar - 
- Ghatkopar (W) - 
- Colaba - 
- Mahim - 
- Parel - 
- Matunga East - 
- Powai - 
- Mulund West - 
- Lower Parel - 
- Kemp's Corner - 
- Rajesh Khanna's sea-facing bungalow Aashirwad sold for Rs 90 cr
- Commercial realty shows upward trend
- Mumbai's office market likely to fare better in Q3
- Monetising property: Advanced groundwork at Bank of India
- Can Arun Jaitley's budget re-energise the real estate sector?
- Beat the heat
- Rogue builders make killing on early bookings
- Supreme Court order to free private forest land in Mumbai for real estate projects
- Lara Dutta launches the Balewadi Fashion-Residencies in Pune
- More Articles